Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Great game

I love this game and finally beat it under 15 minutes. But I found a problem with the medals, it may have just happened to me but here it is, If you continue from a saved game you can't get any medals. If I missed a medal I would have to clear the saved data and redo the game. But anyhow I loved the creativity, the millions of things people would say, and much more. But overall 5/5 10/10

:D

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Cool but...

Great game 5/5, 10/10, but for some reason I beat the game and only got two of the achievements. I got the achievement for beating the game, and the one for finishing first five levels. But I didn't get the one for beating the first nine levels. Oh well :/

Mini Games Ultimate Mini Games Ultimate

goodby2u

Well first, awesome game! I killed an hour on Truck launch. And for goodby2u, it's not a glitch if it doesn't explode when it hits a bomb. The bomb gives the truck a boost.

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Horrible

The only reason I played was for medals, try to make it more than just a flying show... be more creative..

NeNe responds:

this game is fun in the 1980's

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

I always pull too hard :(

fun though, I love the medals..and how do you not pull too hard?

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

I have the fiirst one

I'll most likely get the second, because I liked the first one a lot...Boring review..XD

Castle Clout: RoTK Castle Clout: RoTK

Great game

got to level 19 but couldn;t beat it :/ great game though

The Big Green Button The Big Green Button

:D die button

My dream come true! I've waited years yo get back at a button, this flash let me do the very same. I got my revenge, and btw great flash. 10/10 5/5

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Wadolf...:(

they have awesome movies but...Wadolf is always a FIIIIRRRIIIN HIIIISSS LAAZZZOOOORR!

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Very good

Add more weapons...and turrets, otherwise great work :D