Tarboy Tarboy

Wow...

I've seen great flashes all over newgrounds..but this one just..blew me away. I loved the artwork, and the music was outstanding. At that one point where the head robot pushed the button activating the lights..and the close-up on the head robot's face...man that was just amazing...the music fit it perfectly..I also loved the end, it was pure awesomeness. After watching this flash about 7 times I am going to give it a 10/10, and a 5/5

Great work man, Can't wait to see a sequal.

Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

lol great

I loved the loading screen the best. He hates everything...lol

Tribute to Billy Mays Tribute to Billy Mays

:.(

Actually made me cry a little...I thought Billy was awesome, I was even him for Halloween last year, he was a great guy, Awesome flash, Rest in Peace Billy...

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Great game

I love this game and finally beat it under 15 minutes. But I found a problem with the medals, it may have just happened to me but here it is, If you continue from a saved game you can't get any medals. If I missed a medal I would have to clear the saved data and redo the game. But anyhow I loved the creativity, the millions of things people would say, and much more. But overall 5/5 10/10

:D

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Cool but...

Great game 5/5, 10/10, but for some reason I beat the game and only got two of the achievements. I got the achievement for beating the game, and the one for finishing first five levels. But I didn't get the one for beating the first nine levels. Oh well :/

Mini Games Ultimate Mini Games Ultimate

goodby2u

Well first, awesome game! I killed an hour on Truck launch. And for goodby2u, it's not a glitch if it doesn't explode when it hits a bomb. The bomb gives the truck a boost.

Sasha Marie Sasha Marie

lol

This song was hilarious and awesome. Its made of win! :D

Barbecue Sauce Barbecue Sauce

Awesome

I liked it, and I like barbecue sauce. 5/5 10/10 Keep up the good work

797MHz responds:

Thanks for the review, I appreciate it!

[e99] Everlasting [e99] Everlasting

Awesome

It was pretty good but I didn't like the intro that much, but it was still good. The rest of the song was pretty good, 9/10 5/5. Overall I thought it was pretty cool.

e991e responds:

Thanks! glad you like it

the House with a Window the House with a Window

Wow

I agree with this guy below me, Nice pixel art

HappyYeti responds:

Thank you as well, i'm glad you had a look

darkness is calling darkness is calling

Wow

Thats the best art I've seen in the art portal. Keep up the good work man, its unbelievable

Pods in the Sky Pods in the Sky

cool

thats a really cool effect man, keep up the good work